BY DR. ROOPA CHARI, M.D.
Mar 24th, 2014
We’ve been drinking fresh vegetable juice for almost 20 years now several times a week and recommending it to our clients, friends and family because of the numerous health benefits which we have shared below.
Like & Share if you enjoyed this! We would also love to hear your comments!
Why should you drink vegetable juice? These are some of the top 10 reasons below.
- Prevents heart disease
- Prevents diabetes
- Helps to balance hormone levels
- Boosts your immune system
- Decreases chance of overeating since you feel full after drinking juice
- Can improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Decreases the risk of cancer
- Decreases risk of depression & enhances your mood
- Gives you more energy & vitality
- Easily absorbable form of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
Start today! Here’s a quick recipe below for your juicer:
Quick start Recipe
1-3 large carrots 1/2 beet (optional) 1 green apple 3-4 large stalks celery 1 large handful of kale, parsley and/or other dark greens 1 small cucumber 1/2 inch piece of ginger (optional)
Dilute the juice with 6-8 ounces of water and ideally drink the juice within 20 minutes of preparing it.
Stay tuned for upcoming articles on what juicer we use, more juice recipes and health tips!
About Dr. Roopa Chari, M.D.: "Dr. Roopa Chari is a medical doctor in Internal Medicine and her brother Deepak Chari is an Engineer and Certified Biofeedback Specialist at The Chari Center of Health, an advanced integrative medical center in Encinitas, CA. * Sign up for a FREE 15 minute holistic medical consult with Dr. Chari and/or a FREE 30 minute Stress & Anxiety Relief session with Advanced Voice Biofeedback with Deepak Chari here or call (760) 230-2711."