We’ve been drinking fresh vegetable juice for almost 20 years now several times a week and recommending it to our clients, friends and family because of the numerous health benefits which we have shared below.
Like & Share if you enjoyed this! We would also love to hear your comments!
Why should you drink vegetable juice? These are some of the top 10 reasons below.
- Prevents heart disease
- Prevents diabetes
- Helps to balance hormone levels
- Boosts your immune system
- Decreases chance of overeating since you feel full after drinking juice
- Can improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Decreases the risk of cancer
- Decreases risk of depression & enhances your mood
- Gives you more energy & vitality
- Easily absorbable form of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
Start today! Here’s a quick recipe below for your juicer:
Quick start Recipe
1-3 large carrots 1/2 beet (optional) 1 green apple 3-4 large stalks celery 1 large handful of kale, parsley and/or other dark greens 1 small cucumber 1/2 inch piece of ginger (optional)
Dilute the juice with 6-8 ounces of water and ideally drink the juice within 20 minutes of preparing it.
Stay tuned for upcoming articles on what juicer we use, more juice recipes and health tips!