Most of us spend our days working on computers and this can lead to a stiff neck and back. This occurs because you sit in one position for long periods of time.
How to prevent a stiff neck and back?
1. Place the computer screen directly in front of you and not off to one side.
2. The middle of your screen should be at or slightly below your eye level.
3. When seated, watch your posture:
– Your upper body and head should be in a straight line
– Knees slightly below level of your hips
– Feet planted firmly on the floor
4. Back of your chair should push you forward slightly
5. The keyboard should not be higher than your elbows.
We hope you found this helpful! Share this with friends & family!