Join us on Saturday mornings at 10 AM (PST) for our FREE Virtual Community Clinic. Our world is changing so dramatically, you need to know the TRUTH of what is happening to protect you and your loved ones! PLEASE TRY TO BE THERE LIVE!
To attend our FREE Live Virtual Community Clinics on Saturday morning at 10 AM:
Click this link: https://bit.ly/3bmcNWm
Watch our CHARI CENTER OF HEALTH Virtual Community Clinic Webinars
Watch our 1st Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (4/11/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 4/11/20 Webinar:
- What is the Coronavirus and COVID-19?
- How this virus can affect our human body
- What to do if you get infected
- Prevention strategies and tips
- How the lung may get affected
- What to do if someone you know is in the ICU and not on a ventilator due to this virus
- What to do if someone you know is on a Ventilator
- Light at the end of the Tunnel: Words of encouragement!
- Q & A
Watch our 2nd Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (4/18/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 4/18/20 Webinar:
- What is the Corona virus?
- Where did this virus come from?
- What weakens our immune system?
- How can you boost your immune system?
- How does your immune system work?
- What is a “magic” technology to get rid of viruses and bacteria?
- Discover an ancient powerful solution to protect your lungs!
- Learn what ancient and modern natural remedies can boost your immune system RIGHT NOW!
- Q & A
Watch our 3rd Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (4/25/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 4/25/20 Webinar:
- Secondary effects of Social Isolation/Quarantine/Economic meltdown"
- How to Boost your Immune system
- When NOT to wear a mask
- Immune Boosting Protocol
- What we need to do at a Grassroots Level
- Discuss masks (especially wearing them in the car)
- Q & A
Click HERE to watch our 4th Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (5/2/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 5/2/20 Webinar:
- What is this virus?
- Treatments offered
- New Vaccine
- Testing: what tests are there & are they accurate
- Q & A
Click HERE to watch our 5th Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (5/9/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 5/9/20 webinar:
- Getting back in the real world after the Quarantine
- The key to your Immune system
- What this virus is & where it potentially came from
- What is herd immunity?
- Are the effects of the Quarantine worse than the virus itself?
- Our freedoms
- The truth about the "food shortage"
- Are tests for COVID-19 accurate?
- The COVID vaccine
- Q & A
Click HERE to watch our 6th Virtual Chari Center of Health Community Clinic (5/16/20) webinar recording
What we covered in this 5/16/20 webinar:
- What is this COVID-19 virus?
- Where did this virus come from?
- ALERT: HR-6666 NEW BILL that will take away our freedoms, family & your right to privacy! What you can do about it!
- Testing: what tests are there & are they accurate?
- Do you need to wear a mask? What is the science?
- Hydroxychloroquine - Is it effective?
- Vaccines - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
CHARI CENTER OF HEALTH NEWSLETTERS:
Click HERE to read our very informative 4/12/20 Coronavirus Newsletter!
Click HERE to read our very informative 4/24/20 Coronavirus Newsletter!
Click HERE to read our very informative 5/13/20 Coronavirus Newsletter!
Malibu Chronicles: New Anxiety Relief Technology
The Future of Medicine by the Chari Center of Health
Separating the Wheat From the Chaff: On Healthy Grains
Dr. Chari's Pain Relief Technology
The opinions expressed in the Video webinars, Newsletters, Blogs and Website content from The Chari Center of Health, Inc., the Chari Center of Health Virtual Community Clinic Weekly Zoom Meetings, Chari Center Health Hour on the e360 TV shows, Newsletters, Blogs and information presented on the Chari Center of Health website represent the views of Dr. Chari, Deepak Chari and the Chari Center of Health and do not reflect the views of any Pharmaceutical manufacturer, The Food and Drug Adminstration (FDA) or the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
The information is presented for information purposes only and is in no way intended to provide medical advice to any individual, is not a substitute for medical counseling or as a treatment/cure for a disease or health condition and nor should it be construed as such.
Always work with your qualified Health Professional before making any changes to your diet, prescription drug use, lifestyle or exercise activities. This information is provided as is and the viewer/reader assumes all risks from the use, non-use or misuse of this information.
The Chari Center of Health and Chari Center of Health website, Dr. Chari & Deepak Chari do not develop their own content (information) and instead acquires them on Good Faith from other sources and as a result is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or originality of the provided information.
In no event shall the Website be liable for any damages or consequences whatsoever resulting from direct, indirect, correct or incorrect use of the information. In addition a lot of the information on the website is provided from third parties (links to other sites, articles and material sourced from other sources, etc).
The Chari Center of Health website and The Chari Center of Health, Inc, are not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or originality of this information and hence does not take responsibility for any claim, damage or liability whatsoever that may arise out of any person or entity using this information. You are free to share the videos, newsletters, blog articles and website with friends, relatives and strangers.
Your use of our sites and services do not create a doctor-patient relationship. You agree to be solely responsible for your use of our sites and services and for determining the suitability of, and the results obtained from, any professional you consult. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health-care professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on our sites. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.